Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Orleans - what an interesting place!

Hey there from the Big Easy! I've been working a client show here in New Orleans and it's going pretty well. Yahoo! I love shows where there are no client calls because there are no client issues or concerns! Yahoo!

So, that has left a lot of time to eat! Yes, that is the LAST thing I need to do. I was going to give up a food item for Lent; however, I knew I was coming to this client's conference in New Orleans. WHY SET MYSELF UP FOR FAILURE???? I'm already struggling with giving up facebook (a lot harder than I thought) so.....let's not make myself totally miserable. However, i've also seen that I've not only gained weight (5 lbs) but I've also gained a TUMMY! My clothes are not fitting (hence NO PICTURES ON THIS POST) so once I leave New Orleans on Tuesday, I am enhancing my Lenten committment by giving up sweets AND starting back to exercising EVERY DAY! I can't look like this anymore and more importantly - I cannot afford new clothes so I need to fit into the ones that I have. Stay tuned to hear about my progress! No more lagniappe for me!

No comments: