Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bills, Bills, and more Bills...

It is a sobering task, for sure. While I know I've run up these bills, it's always depressing to see the paperwork that says "YOU OWE MONEY" come into your mailbox (snail or electronic). Good grief.

And NOW, the daggone Property Taxes went up to CRAZY new heights. And what exactly am I getting for the extra $113.00 they are extorting me for this installment? Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that my property value is decreasing yet my taxes are increasing? It just does not make sense to me. perhaps someone else can explain it.

OK, enough of this. Let me finish so that I can get to bed and watch the snow fall. More snow. Like I need more snow.

Boy, this post was not a fun one at all. Good thing I really was not in a ranting mood!

Hugs to all,
Cherai

No comments: