Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm back.......

Hi everyone.

Yes, it's been almost a year since my last post. My love for fb has not abated in the least and becuase most of my family and friends are on fb, the micro-blogging has been easy and fun.

So, you ask, why are you back on your own blog? It is Lent. And for my Lenten committment, I have given up facebook! Yes, shocker for those of you who know me. And it's been challenging for the past two days as there have been so many interesting things to talk about. So, what I have decided to do is to put my random thoughts about stuff back on my blog. Come Easter, I'll share the link to this blog and everyone will know what's been up with me.

And for those of you who actually used to follow the blog and preferred it? Yahoo for you! I'll send a note to everyone (all 6 of you) that used to follow the blog so that you'll know what's up.

Now don't be do upset as the posts may be really short! The beauty of micro-blogging, for sure. But, they will still have that certain Cherai-ism to it.

Ciao for now!

No comments: