Saturday, September 6, 2008

What's going on?

Hey everyone.

I'm sitting in a general session for the American Academy of Periodontology in Seattle, Washington. It's long but my client is happy; therefore, I'm happy.

Life has been ok. Not great, not bad, just ok. I've been in a funk for the past two months. Can't quite put my finger on what it is, exactly, but I've been in a funk. Unfortunately, that funk creates laziness and apathy to many other aspects of life - such as updating the blog. But, the good news is that I have LOTS of pictures to share of what's been going on so....in no particular order, I will share these photos with everyone and let you know what's been happening in the past few months.

I'm also happy to share that the funk seems to be rising - THANK GOODNESS -so that means that I will be doing a much better job of updating the blog. Phew!

Hugs to all,
Cherai

No comments: