Saturday, September 6, 2008

Meeting Professionals International in Las Vegas

Well, in August, I was in Las Vegas working at the MPI World Education Congress. It was work but I also had a great time. Here is a shot of me working hard setting up my booth!

Here is a shot of our trade show booth for Projection. I helped choose the photograph we used on the booth backdrop and it totally was worth the extra money to do this. Unfortunately, the light was RIGHT above the booth so it distorts the shot a little bit. I'll see if I have some better shots so that you can see what we've been doing.
Now this show below is really cool - it's a fog/smoke screen that has the MPI logo projected onto the fog screen. You walked through the smoke screen and could see through it too. It was really neat!

OK, maybe I do work too hard if all I have are photos from work. Nah, that's not true. I work hard, that's true, but I just have to download my camera with the 200+ photos of non working hours.

No comments: