Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sailing on Lake Michigan on Labor Day Weekend

Hi everyone.

Hope you all have had a wonderful summer. Here are some photos from the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend. My Sweetie B and I joined my parents and their friends on a sail boat cruise on Lake Michigan. The sailboat Le Cirque is docked in South Haven, MI so B & I drove to Indiana, picked up the folks and then traveled another hour to South Haven. It was worth every second!
Enjoy the photos!

Here is Daddy and our host Claudia.

Mom is truly enjoying herself on the sailboat.



This is a photo from the front (I believe it's call the aft) of the sailboat. We're heading out from the dock into Lake Michigan.

Here is Yours truly, pretending (and let me stress PRETENDING) to steer the sailboat. Since I'm still here to tell you about this cruise, it's a good thing that that the captain really did the steering and just let me pose!

OK - so does Lake Michigan look peaceful or what? It was terrific. There are more photos that I will post.



No comments: