Sunday, October 21, 2007

Puerto Rico Part Three

Here are some photos from the front door of my casita! The casitas are little cottages outside the main hotel complex that have full kitchenettes and are two and three bedroom suites. I shared a suite with the only other female member of the crew Maura. So whatcha think?



The picture above shows the Marina for the hotel. They are also building a water park at the El Conquistador so it's going to be even nicer than before!


The island in the photo belongs to the hotel, as well. The El Conquistador is set on the side of a mountain so there is no beachfront at the main hotel. You take a ferry over to the island and that's where you can sit on the beach. I did not get to do that on this trip but my colleagues did. They said that the water was just warm and fantastic. I did a spa thing and hung out by the pool instead.



Here's another shot of the island. I forget what the name of island is but if you go to the website - you'll see it there.

Oh, the memories....... Next time, though, I think I want to just go without work and just be able to sit back and enjoy it all! More news later!

No comments: