Sunday, October 14, 2007

Check out the View from My Show Office for This Week!




These are the views from our show office! Fabulous, huh? The view is so fantastic that my little Treo cell phone camera took beautiful shots!
My client ACI is holding their Fall Conference in Puerto Rico. Isn't it gorgeous! It's almost hard to work but the client has to have their AV working.
Note to self and friends - getting internet access in the Caribbean is not the easiest thing. Just so you know....
Anyway, getting the show up and running has been a challenge with the "Soon Come" slowness and the technical difficulties that one usually does not face stateside; however, the folks here are just so hospitable and the environment is just so lovely that it's hard to stay in a bad mood. My clients are really great - especially with some of the knuckleheads I have on my crew - so it's all good.
My spa appointment is set for Thursday - YEA!!!! I'll need that deep tissue massage, for sure.
More to come.

No comments: