Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More photos and thoughts from Puerto Rico (aka Paradise)

So, we're in Day #5 here in Puerto Rico. My client's program is winding down today and we're beginning the big strike of gear to get it packed up and ready to go. Yea!!! Tomorrow finishes up the strike and then we have the afternoon to pack and play before we catch our flights home. The shuttle pick-ups for the airport are three hours before our flights so.....we're all hitting the bed EARLY so that we can be ready for those 4 AM and 5 am pick ups. Y'all can only imagine how much fun and how excited I am for that early of a pick up. I'm seriously thinking about not going to bed so that I don't oversleep. :-)



Well, I thought I was going to post up some more shots from the resort; however, blogger is having a little problem right now so stay tuned.......



Hopefully when I get home, the pictures from the home renovation are ready so I can start sharing that. What an ordeal, to say the LEAST!!!! Hugs to all!

No comments: