Thursday, March 8, 2007

Phew.... a long day...

Sometimes, it's hard to say no. And other times, you want to say yes, you're glad to say yes, and then it's just tough following through on the committment. However, I've made the committment so I must follow it through. Boy, am I tired, though. That's why i'm taking off a couple of days next week to putter around the house and do not much of anything, thank you very much. You need those every once in a while.
Life is good, though. I am grateful for every day God grants me on this earth. As My Dad says all the time - "It beats the alternative as I'm not ready to give up my space."
This weekend, I'm traveling to Bloomington, IL for my sorority's Statewide Founders Day. It should be fun! Perhaps I'll have learned to snap digital photos and then we'll have some photos on the blog. Finally! Yahoo!!!! Happy Days to all!

2 comments:

Bob Lewis said...

While it may be long, let's hope it is safe and enjoyable!

Laura said...

I know what ya mean about needing some down time! I always feel that way right before spring break (I am actually on my break right now). Hope you were able to get some good relaxing in ;) Miss you and love you!