Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Doing stuff around the house

This weekend was a great weekend. Friday night I hung out with my sorors after sorority meeting and went to a yummy restuarant, Pizza Capri. Had so much italian bread and olive oil sauce with pesto - it was ridiculous. The spaghetti was good, too.



THen Saturday, I worked out (yea, me) and then went to brunch with my friend Venessa Grant at this place called Yolk. Yum Yum, as well. It was a good eating weekend.



So on Sunday, I decided to get to down business and start getting my receipt together for my accountant to do my taxes. Well, in order to find the receipts, I had to clear the clutter of paper and stuff from my desk. Whittled the four piles down to one more to go through.


Notice the virtually empty inbox!!! I'm so proud!

That's my last pile to go through on the left there in the other inbox.

You can't see the file cabinet underneath but the biggest accomplishment of the day was going through and tossing out old files - to make room for my new files!! Four garbage bags worth of files - it was crazy! But so CATHARTIC!!!! How fun!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm impressed! That's been on my list of things to do for the last few weeks... I tend to let things pile until they can pile no more!