Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bloomington-Normal and other travels...

This past weekend I went to Bloomington-Normal for the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Illinois Statewide Founders Day. It was a BLAST! While I was procrastinating about driving down because I really did not want to go, it was tons of fun once I finally got there. I rode with another soror as I ultimately decided I did not want to drive down by myself in the rain, fog and darkness. The only challenge was that she did not get to my house until 1:00 am Friday Night/Saturday Morning so we did not get down there until 3:00 am. So I was a little tired at the breakfast at 8:00 am on Saturday morning. However, after a nap, I was good to go for the rest of the day and played cards until 4:00 am (forgot about daylight savings time). But it was fun, fun, fun.

I took Monday and Tuesday off work to just get things together and have a few days "off" with no agenda. It's been lovely. I would have taken the entire week off except that I have something "scheduled" to do for work on Wed and Thurs. It's been great just to rest up and take my time in getting the house "uncluttered." I also did some work for one of my girlfriends who is running for a national office in our sorority but once again, it's been great to just relax.

So I do not have pictures from my trip to Bloomington yet but I do have pictures from my trip to Sedona, AZ this past November with three of my girlfriends for our 40th birthday. let's see if I can figure out how to post these photos.
OK, I don't think I've figured it out yet. I'll email Jeff to HELP!!!!!

No comments: