Sunday, March 4, 2007

Cherai's First Post

Wow - a blog. How fun is this? I love Jeff and Laura's blog so I decided to try this out for myself. Of course, I'll have to remember to tell people about it, too.

Well, in keeping with my title, my most recent travel was to San Diego, California. My client AAAAI had their Annual Meeting there at the San Diego Convention Center. Although I was working LOTS of hours for my client, I did actually get out to Coronado Bay and have dinner at this really yummy seafood restaurant. Some friends picked me up and we had a great time.

Since 2007 has started, I've been to Palm Springs (nice and warm - yea) and New Orleans (not so warm but had a great time - just got a little cold b/c it was wet and cool but we got over that one).

Stay tuned for future posts as I continue to travel the world. Next weekend I'll be in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois for a sorority statewide meeting. My goal is to learn how to use my digital camera so that you can enjoy photos as well as prose from yours truly.

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Lew said...

Hey Big Sis! Looking forward to reading more of your blog! San Diego sounds fun, I have lots of friends that want to move there!