Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Aruba pictures...of my Sweetie B

Well, my sweetheart B had a really great time on our vacation in Aruba. Here are a few of him during the vacation just enjoying the moment. This first picture is of him just checking into the hotel. What a GREAT open air lobby. I could actually work there - reminiscent of my front desk agent and front desk manager days.

Now we're hanging in our backyard at the Hyatt. Doesn't he just look gorgeous?


This was taken over at the Aruba Natural Pool. He was chillin' out while I was taking a snorkel. He's so patient with me. Ladies, I think I'm keeping him for life so......enjoy the photos but that's all you can do. :-)


During our adventure tour, we explored this old fort. Well, it was actually the ruins of an old fort. So somebody got all adventurous and decided to climb up in the ruins to further explore and look down on the rest of us. Here is Super B - defender of the Adventure Tour!

Does the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt..so sexy it hurts...." come to mind? He's such a silly dude.


More photos to come - stay tuned!

No comments: