Monday, May 5, 2008

Aruba vacation - Part Two

Now that I have figured out how to download photos, I'm just a wealth of information....

B and I are sitting in our LandRover waiting for our tour guide to start our adventure tour!


We did not have enough drivers for the tour so some of our tour colleagues decided to become drivers of their Land Rovers and drove their groups through the tour. What a blast! That's a photo of our posse as we were in the first group with the "real" guide.


The photo above is the Aurba Natural Pool. What a great plae to go snorkeling. I had not really planned to snorkel but was tempted by the beauty of the area so I went on ahead and had a blast. Unfortunately, the watch I forgot to take off did not have such a good time so...it went bye bye. Fortunately, my sweetie decided to get me a new watch while we were there so I was not without time for too long...


Aruba's own version of Stonehenge!


Isn't this interesting? We were trying to figure out if these rock sculptures were natural or someone put them together as there were a TON of them in the area. We heard that some enterprising person created these rock sculptures. It was quite neat.

More to come since I can only seem to post about five photos per entry. Hmmm, perhaps I need to manage my posts a little better.

No comments: