Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone. It's quiet in the house with my parents asleep (it's way past their bedtime) and I'm just chilling in the family room before turning in myself. My mom and I are going to go shopping tomorrow and then put up the Christmas trees (yes, that is plural for two trees - my mom is a Christmas freak so...we have the decorator tree in the living room and the family tree in the family room).

My Dad started a blog today. Won't that be interesting? I have not been as current with my blog as I would like to but....there's always tomorrow, right? Since the busy part of the work season has finally subsided (thank goodness), we'll just get caught up in everything else that I have going on.

The home refinance is complete - YEA!!!! The beautiful part is that I don't have to pay a mortgage again until Jan 2008 so extra money to pay down some credit card debt. I don't have a lot in the first place (PRAISE GOD); however, it's always a good thing to pay down what I do have.

My friend Bryan is coming to visit me and meet the folks tomorrow. Should be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing him. I am in serious like with this guy....not sure if that's a good or bad thing but...I'm just rolling with the punches and just enjoying the experience - come what may.

Work....is work. Our company is an interesting company. Some of the decisions that are made really don't make sense and they (management) get upset when you question the decisions. I just want to understand the logic to get on board but......it's a trip - in any event. Never a dull moment. I did put setting a date for my GMAT and filling out the grad school applications on my task list so now it's looking at me every day that I don't do it. I'm looking forward to that new challenge.

OK - gotta pay some bills and start getting some Christmas gifts so.....hugs to all. Have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aw we're glad you guys had a good day! You should take some pictures of your stay with Mom and Dad (with Bryan too!) so we can feel like we were home ;)

Love
J&L