Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My poor little neglected blog...

Hi everyone who reads this blog. All 5 of you! :-)

Happy New Year! Yes, it's just been a busy time but hey, I'm still here.

So, what's been up since Dec 5th. Work, lots of that. Family - great to see them. Boyfriend - he's a sweetie. And more work - what else is new. A quick run down - which pictures to share later....

Christmas was good. Bryan and I went to Houston on Dec 26th to attend the Bears vs Texans football game. The Bears suck! They should have won that game.

New Year's Eve was spent quietly - we were both tired from vacation in Houston. But it was a blast.

I went to New Orleans at the beginning of January for a work event - that was fun. And where were you watching Inauguration Day? Boyfriend and I went to a house party and we had a good time. What a day that was.

I just returned from a full 8 days in Boston working a client event. Too fun but really exhausting - I came home last night and just collapsed! But my client was happy so that's a good thing.

THEN I had to get up this morning to get to Northwestern to go to my annual mammogram. Let's hope we get a good reading. Can you belive that Northwestern hospital is backed up with a six to ten month wait to make a mammogram appointment? Is that crazy or what?

so that is a synopsis of what's been up with me for the past 2.5 months. There are some pictures to follow soon. Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Bob Lewis said...

Sounds like you have been busy making the big money. You are sure doing your share to stimulate the economy!!!! :-)