Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grand Hyatt Seattle - I had a fabu view!

Hello folks. I was in Seattle this past September for a client program and was given the most absolutely beautiful room with the most AMAZING view ever! So here are some photos from dawn to dusk. Seattle is beautiful - everyone should go at least once. I went 4 times last year so I'm pretty good on my Seattle visits for now!



You can almost see the fake owl sitting on top of the Roosevelt Hotel (in the front corner of the roof on the ledge). That owl freaked me out and I had to look at it at least five times to ascertain that it was fake and not real. I believe that it acts as a scarecrow for other birds not to perch on the roof and dirty it up!



Isn't it pretty?



And now, at dusk (ro this might be dawn - I can't remember). But still pretty!

No comments: