Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mom & Dad came to visit

So this past Palm Weekend, my Mom and Dad came up to Chicago for a big theater weekend. Yours truly actually saw two plays in two days - more than I had seen in the last six months! They actually did three theater events - they were busy folks. I'm just glad they brought me along......

Here we are at the Black Orchid Dinner Theater. We had a great time. The photo came out a little grainy once I lightened the background shadows but we had a ball!

They went home Tuesday before the storms that are coming through. Smart folks, my parents. Let's hope some of that rubs off on me

1 comment:

Laura said...

how fun! Thats a really cute picture of you guys. Do you know I have never been to a dinner theater! That would be something fun to do sometime...We are so excited to see you next week ;) Happy Easter!
Love ya,
L