Saturday, April 21, 2007

Missed Travel....

Hello.
Well, instead of having travel adventures, I've had travel MIS-adventures. I was supposed to go to DC to do a site inspection with a client and then was going to spend the weekend hanging out with friends and family. Well, it SNOWED in mid-April. My flight was canceled. Bummer. So, since the reason I was going was for business and the next available flight would have put me into DC too late for the business appointment, we just canceled the entire trip. :-( That was a bummer as I was looking forwardd to visiting with my brother and his wife, as well as a number of friends. So....life goes on.

Then, I was headed to Atlanta tomorrow for a client program. However, a last minute dinner with an important friend/client is scheduled for Sun and the flight not being over a weekend is now over $500, it just was not worth it to head out to ATL. So, my travels have not been happening lately. But hey, life goes on, I suppose.

it's a beautiful weekend here in Chicago so I'm not too sorry to be here. i was outside a lot today just enjoying the weather and I'll keep on doing that tomorrow, as well. Perhaps I'll talke some photos of the fabu weather and the gathering wth my friends and sorors. We'll see

4 comments:

Laura said...

We were so sad you couldn't come..but we are looking forward to your next visit! It will be so fun to catch up ;) Love ya!

bl said...

You still probably travel more in a year than most people. :)

It's great to hear that there's fabulous weather in Chicago. Hopefully I'll be moving there before the end of yhe year.

bl said...

Hi! Dropped in to tag you. I've been tagged and so I'm passing the meme. More instructions on my blog.

Laura said...

Hey, Jeff and I are still waiting for our photo debut on your blog ;) Love ya!