Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wwhy are the CTA buses so crowded?

Let me just be upfront & advise that I have just come off of a 7 day show run. I am very tired (translate a little cranky).

I made my mammogram appt 1 year ago. Wasn't thinking that I would not appreciate the 8 am appt time at that time. (Sidenote - and I had to do it again just now - make another appt 1 year from now when I have no idea what is going on with me).

So anyway, I figure I will take public transportation (in the form of a bus) to get to Northwestern Hospital campus. Well, I forgot that we cut bus service due to budget shortfalls. Oops - wrong move! It was so crowded on the bus. Geez Louise. And it took twice as long to get there because we stopped at every stop! And the buses do not come as frequently.

Can we somehow stop the insanity & find the $$ to efficiently run city services? I just don't understand.

Incidentally, just finished my ANNUAL Mammogram. Bosums are a little sore but I will endure it to be proactive on the cancer front. Ladies, go get your mammograms annually!

No comments: